Scale Master Pro, digital plan measureItem No. CAL6025
Your Price: $68.50 Each
Add To Favorites
- Get instant linear, rectangular area and volume take-offs; use it like a pen - just roll and measure
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Six user-set custom scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans.
- Calculate rectangular areas/volumes (LxWxH). Roll and enter length of room, then width and instantly calculate square footage.
- 72 built-in scales; 39 U.S. (feet-inch) and 33 metric.
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select the measurement units you use: decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimeters, meters, kilometers - including square and cubic formats
- Subtract and Counter feature lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory.
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your measurement in feet/inches or metric
- Hard cover protective case
- Complete User's Guide
- Two long-life CR2032 lithium batteries
- One-year warranty
Size: 7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635 mm)
Wheel Composition: Celcon Polymer
Weight (product only with battery): 2.1 oz. (60 g)
Power: Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
Display Type: LCD segment; 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale display, with annunciator legends
Display Dimensions: Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm)
Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
Accuracy: Mechanical accuracy 99.8%. Users should allow for 2-4% variance for start/stop points and rolling surfaces.
|Main Category:||Survey/Construction Supplies||Main Category:||A/E Supplies|
|Sub Category:||Calculators||Mfr / Trade Name:||Calculated Industries Inc|